Summary: Responsible for the day to day operations and leadership of conventional and organic mills by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead the entire team in each mill location and support growth and development of same.*
- Coordinates production practices with Operations group and communicates with Logistics, Sales and Marketing in order to consistently meet customer requirements.*
- Maintains safe feed/safe food procedures and certifications and follows all current SOP’s.*
- Assists in interviewing, hiring and training employees.*
- Schedules daily production and employee shifts/hours of operation in order to effectively and efficiently produce feed and manage costs.*
- Assists with budget planning, capital projects and future enhancements to the facility.*
- Adheres to all safety policies and regulations in accordance with approved safety rules.*
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Directly supervises a varying number of team members in the Conventional and Organic Mills. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Feed Mill: 2 years (Preferred)