This product is intended for use as a complete feed for non-laying meat and ornamental game birds from hatch until market or maturity. Species include pheasants, quail, chukars, partridges, ornamental pheasants, peafowl, guinea, grouse, and turkeys. This product can also be fed to *unconfined species of game birds, such as doves and pigeons, free choice.
• USDA Organic
• Non-GMO Project Verified
• Made in a Safe Feed/Safe Food-certified facility
• 30% protein content
• Complete poultry feed for non-laying meat and ornamental game birds from hatch until market or maturity
• Game bird crumbles are not intended for emu, ostrich, and other large, flightless birds
Organic Soybean Meal Organic Corn Organic Wheat Organic Canola Meal Organic Peas Monocalcium Phosphate Calcium Carbonate Organic Wheat Middlings Organic Soybean Oil Diatomaceous Earth Salt Sodium sesquicarbonate DL-Methionine Choline Chloride Manganous Oxide Zinc Sulfate Ferrous Sulfate Copper Sulfate Calcium Iodate Sodium Selenite Vitamin E Supplement Niacin Supplement d-
Calcium Pantothenate Riboflavin Supplement Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex Vitamin A Supplement Vitamin D3 Supplement Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Vitamin B12 Supplement Thiamine Mononitrate Biotin Folic Acid Organic Yucca schidigera Extract Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product Dried Enter
ococcus faecium Fermentation Product Organic Rice Hulls Organic Vegetable Oil Ground Limestone Dried Talaromyces versatilis Fermentation Product Hydrolyzed Yeast Yeast Extract Yeast Culture Coconut Oil.
May contain trace amounts of other agricultural ingredients.
Guidelines for the feeding of wild, unconfined game birds can differ from state to state. We advise communication with your nearest fish and game department for the appropriate usage of our feed in the wild. We recommend:
• For game birds intended for meat: Feed Natures Best Organic Game Bird Crumbles free choice until market. Natures Best Organic Poultry Scratch Grains can be added after three weeks of age, but never exceeding 10% of birds diet.
• For game birds not intended for meat or eggs (ornamental): Feed Natures Best Organic Game Bird Crumbles free choice until maturity. Natures Best Organic Poultry Scratch Grains can be added at three weeks of age but must be added at maturity. Poultry Scratch should never exceed more than 10% of the birds diet.
Kreamer Feed, Inc., one of the nation’s leading providers of premium animal feeds, is proud that its Nature’s Best Organic Feeds line is Non-GMO Project Verified. The Non-GMO Project is North America’s only independent verification for products made according to best practices for GMO avoidance.
Non-GMO Project Verified is a meaningful and achievable way for suppliers, brands, and retailers to show their commitment to providing consumers with transparent choices in the marketplace. Many brands place the words "Non-GMO" on their packaging, but only brands with the butterfly emblem displayed have taken the steps to become officially certified by the project.