Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: Full-time; Monday through Friday, 1st Shift
Summary: Responsible for manufacturing bulk and bagged feed
Supporting relationship: Reports to Mill Manager
- Fill production needs from schedule set up by Mill Manager/Dispatch
- Properly complete production log and feed sampling on every lot of feed ran
- Stock warehouse, bins and ingredient totes for next production shift
- Follow all SOPs
- Keep work facility clean and orderly
- Assist with bagging at organic mill
- Assist with maintenance when required
- Receive bag and bulk ingredients
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic Math
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Ability to work with others
- Willingness to cross-train for other positions within the company
- Operation of forklift, manual and electric pallet jacks
- Computer knowledge
- Work Environment: Regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions, frequent exposure to moving, mechanical parts, high places and loud noise level.
If interested, please visit Kreamer Feed, Inc. for an application.
215 Kreamer Avenue
Kreamer, PA 17833