Position: Shift Lead –Bagging
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: Full-time: Monday through Wednesday, 5am-5pm
Summary: This position is a working lead position which is responsible for keeping the bagging line(s) operating as scheduled.
Supporting relationship: Reports to Mill Manager(s)
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Keep records of employees’ attendance, production volumes and downtime.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions and to ensure scale weights are checked and recorded.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Bags feed
- Transports pallets using forklift
- Operates bag machines
- Assists with loading and unloading trucks when need arises.
- Assist in maintain warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciles with data storage system
- Inspects equipment and issue work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Performs other related duties as assigned
If interested and qualified, please stop by Kreamer Feed to fill out an application!
Kreamer Feed, Inc.
1 2nd Street, FL 2
Kreamer, PA 17833