Classification: Class A Truck Driver
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Correctly load and deliver feed.
- Log in on truck computer.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspection of truck.
- Retrieve shipper for scheduled delivery; match the feed on the shipper to the feed in load-out bin.
- Complete information on shipper (may include a clean truck affidavit) and proceed to load out.
- Select driver, truck, trailer, customer and shipper number (matching scheduled shipper), load out bin, pockets to be filled on truck, and then load truck.
- Deliver feed to customer using building and bin information on shipper.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Class A CDL
- Word, Excel, Teletrac EOBR, and WEM load out computer system
- Basic Math
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Stress Management
HOW TO APPLY: E-mail resume, cover letter, and any references to email@example.com.
Please contact Sally Mabus with any questions at (570) 374-8148.